On this episode:
Emanuel Datt from Datt Capital joins Owen Raszkiewicz for round two of three on The Australian Investors Podcast and this time, Emanuel shares one of the tiny small-cap ASX share ideas with us.
This time around Emanuel shares one of the tiny small-cap ASX share ideas with us: SelfWealth Ltd (ASX: SWF). Go to 27:30 minutes of the podcast to hear about this company and get Emanuel’s positive take on the business.
At Rask, we consider the company to be a high-risk investment opportunity and it’s also worth noting Emanuel owns the stock — meaningfully. You can check the ASX market updates to see that Emanuel is a “substantial holder” (5% of all shares). Please consider all of the risks before investing, and speak to a financial adviser if you need advice.
That disclaimer/disclosure aside, I find SelfWealth to be a fascinating small-cap company. It seems to have a lot of upside potential but it’s definitely a higher risk investment. Very high.
- Owen and Emanuel reflects on the current volatility
- How Datt has fared through COVID-19
- Back to first principles — the industries set to benefit from the COVID-19 recovery
- Emanuel’s four-step process for uncovering growth companies like Afterpay Ltd (ASX: APT)
- SelfWealth discussion (27:30 minutes)