From seasoned investors wondering if now is the right time to put their cash to use and new investors wondering if they should jump in now, everyone wants to know if “now is the time to buy shares in Australia?”
Unfortunately for you, we’re not oracles and won’t give you a straight answer, but, in this episode Kate and Owen will explore some of the recent issues investors have faced, the questions they’re asking Google and the answer to the question that you really wanted to ask in the first place, “how do you buy shares in Australia without losing it all”.
Notes & Resources
- Owens Shares & ETF course – this stuff’s free guys!
- A Guide to Buying Shares in Australia
- Australian share broking accounts
- Technical Analysis Around the World
- ASIC proposes ban on the sale of binary options to retail clients, and restrictions on the sale of CFDs
- ASIC investigation into Mayfair 101/Mayfair Platinum
- How COVID-19 created a nation of ASX punters
- ASIC: Retail investors at risk in volatile markets
- ASIC warns consumers: Investment advertising is not always ‘true to label’
Take Owen’s free finance course:
Podcast listener discount for Rask memberships!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $100 off the upfront membership fee (just $299 for the first six months then $199 thereafter, cancel anytime!). Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!
- Use the coupon code “AFP” and get $50 off the upfront membership fee for Rask ETFs! That takes the membership fee down from $199 to just $149 then $99 every six months. Click here to learn more about Rask Invest. Don’t forget to apply your coupon code!