About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen chat to Kanish Chugh from ETF Securities, a leading Australian ETF provider. We dive into the topic of thematic investing and how ETFs can be used to express your views on the future of specific global trends and industries. Kanish also answers some listener questions, including how providers can keep management fees low, the hidden risks and whether ETFs miss out on up and coming companies.
- Our simple and effective investment rules to build long-term wealth
- How a ‘core satellite’ investment strategy can work for you
- Rask’s 10 rules for investing in the stock market
- What is thematic investing and why should investors care? – Schroders global
- From indexes to insights: The rise of thematic investing
- Thematic Investing: What Is It, and How Should Investors Think About It?