In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate Campbell and Owen Rask answer some fantastic listener questions on hyperinflation, margin loans, value of DRPs and broker data.
Episode transcript: click here
About this episode:
Welcome back to another listener Q&A episode, where Kate Campbell and Owen Rask crack open the mailbox to answer your questions.
This month we cover a great range of questions covering hyperinflation, the pros and cons of margin loans, whether to buy S&P 500 ETFs on the ASX or US markets, the value of using DRPs when you only have a small investment and the credibility of broker data. (We love going to the source.)
Send any questions you have to [email protected] for us to answer on future Q&A episodes.
Join Rask & save $100!
- Ep.140 Property investing strategies (advanced) with Chris Bates – Rask
- How to buy and invest in US stocks (from Australia)
- Interest, dividend and other investment income deductions (ATO)
- Margin Loan – CommSec information & explainers
- Hyperinflation Definition – Economics
- Margin Lending: Pros and Cons of Margin Lending
- What is a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP)? (Rask Education)
- Keeping on top of your investment paperwork (CHESS, share registries & brokers)