On this episode:
In this Stock Pitch episode of The Australian Investors Podcast I chat with Emanuel Datt of Datt Capital. Emanuel provides three ASX stock ideas with a concise thesis on each. Before he pitches the ideas, Emanuel takes us through his current thinking on a COVID-19 recovery, impacts on various asset classes and ways to position for different versions of recovery.
ASX shares & commentary:
- COVID-19 & its impact on asset classes
- Commodities vs. cash
- Stock idea #1: 360 Capital REIT (ASX: TOT)
- Stock idea #2: Challenger Ltd (ASX: CGF)
- Stock idea #3: Eclipx Group Ltd (ASX: ECX)
Learn more about Emanuel:
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.