Founder, Rask Australia
Owen Raszkiewicz is a husband, brother, son and parent of two pets. When he is not doing that, he is the Founder of Rask Australia and lead Investment Analyst for Rask Invest, his members-only share research service (i.e. his #1 share ideas).
Prior to founding Rask, Owen was an investment analyst at the highly regarded managed funds research business Zenith Investment Partners and a Writer/Analyst for The Motley Fool Australia.
Owen hosts two podcast series: The Australian Investors Podcast and The Australian Finance Podcast, two of Australia’s top-ranked investing and finance podcasts, attracting thousands of listeners each day. Owen also founded Rask Media, an investment news website that attracts more than 100,000 unique readers.
Owen teaches the Value Investor Program for Rask Education. Rask Education’s mission is to enrol 10,000 students in its free finance courses over the next 12 months. Help us out by enrolling!
Owen regularly speaks to audiences throughout Australia, including via Rask’s very own Finance and Investor Events, financial planning conferences, professional investment clubs, student organisations, sophisticated investor events and more.
Finally, Owen follows the Hawthorn Hawks, Chelsea, and, of course, Melbourne Storm. Who else is there?
Owen’s formal qualifications:
- Master of Applied Finance from Kaplan Professional
- Master of Financial Planning from Kaplan Professional
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Systems) from Swinburne University of Technology
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (RG146)
- Diploma of Mortgage Broking Management
- Successful completion of level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program
- (Perhaps most importantly) he also has a certificate of completion for Rask Education’s Value Investor Program… do you?