About this episode:
This is The Australian Finance Podcast’s Question and Answers (Q&A) episode. In this episode Kate and Owen answer:
- Is it wrong to invest solely for dividends? Can I compound without them?
- How do I find a good financial adviser and what should I look for?
- How do I build a team of finance and investing experts around me?
- The best investing apps for iPhone and Android
- Are ‘micro saving/investing’ apps a good idea?
- MoneySmart: Choosing a Financial Advisor
- MoneySmart: Financial Advice and You (PDF)
- ABC: How to find the right financial advisor for you?
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- ABN Lookup
- Copyright/Trademark Registry
- Tim Hansen Humility Curve
- Investing Resources + Rask courses:
- Rask Media (daily news)
- Rask Investors Podcast
- How To Money Podcast
- Shares course 1 (absolute basics)
- Shares course 2 (better for the “how do I buy shares?” type questions)
- Emailed investing course 1 — “The Investing Masterclass”
- Emailed course 3 — “The ETF Masterclass”
- Owen’s valuation course (advanced — and time-consuming)
- Apps mentioned:
- ING round-up
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: