On this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Owen pitches one of his favourite ASX small-cap share ideas.
Normally, this type of research and due diligence is reserved for Rask Invest members, so soak it up.
In this episode, Owen covers:
- His investment philosophy, including:
- Circles of competence
- Management teams with integrity, energy, and talent
- Competitive advantages or moats
- Large (and growing) total addressable markets (TAMs), and
- Reasonable valuations
- The investment process he follows for the Rask Invest investment research service
- How he found a little-known ASX small cap company, and some of the tricks you can use to find one just like it
- Finally, Owen’s pitches his stock to you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Australian Investors Podcast on YouTube so you never miss a video.
Date of recording: April 3, 2020
Disclosure: At the time of publishing, Owen owns shares of RPMGlobal Holdings (ASX: RUL) & Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB).
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.