On this episode:
In this Stock Pitch episode of The Australian Investors Podcast I chat with Matt Joass, CFA, Chief Investment Officer at Maven Funds Management. Matt provides his take on the COVID-19 recovery and why it could come quicker than many investors expect here in Australia. Matt also provides an overview of Pushpay (ASX:PPH) and a2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M).
Learn more about Matt:
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.