Tune in anytime: iTunes – Spotify – Castbox – YouTube
On this episode:
Josh Clark, CFA from QVG Capital recently sat down with Owen Raszkiewicz to talk about his journey to investing, long and short investing on the ASX, how quantitative strategies mix with his more qualitative research and lots more.
- 2:30 – Josh’s early life and how a job at McDonalds shaped his attitude towards money, saving and investing
- 11:20 – How and why Josh Clark, CFA went about getting into investment management
- 18:00 – Josh Clark, CFA and the QVG Capital investment process
- 39:00 – Share valuation accounting tricks and traps, and tips short sellers use to spot red flags
- 42:30 – How Josh Clark, CFA assesses management teams
- 46:00 – How to manage a share portfolio – QVG Capital’s Josh Clark, CFA
- 1:02:00 – How quant is shaping (and helping) ASX sharemarket investors – QVG Capital’s Josh Clark, CFA
- 1:09:00 – Is short selling ruining the share market?