Tune in anytime: iTunes – Spotify – Castbox – YouTube
On this episode:
Josh Clark, CFA from QVG Capital recently sat down with Owen Raszkiewicz to talk about his journey to investing, long and short investing on the ASX, how quantitative strategies mix with his more qualitative research and lots more.
- 2:30 – Josh’s early life and how a job at McDonalds shaped his attitude towards money, saving and investing
- 11:20 – How and why Josh Clark, CFA went about getting into investment management
- 18:00 – Josh Clark, CFA and the QVG Capital investment process
- 39:00 – Share valuation accounting tricks and traps, and tips short sellers use to spot red flags
- 42:30 – How Josh Clark, CFA assesses management teams
- 46:00 – How to manage a share portfolio – QVG Capital’s Josh Clark, CFA
- 1:02:00 – How quant is shaping (and helping) ASX sharemarket investors – QVG Capital’s Josh Clark, CFA
- 1:09:00 – Is short selling ruining the share market?
Learn more about Josh:
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.