About this episode:
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate & Owen crack open the podcast inbox for another in-depth Q&A episode. From discussing current market valuations to investing for private school fees, student side hustle ideas, and keeping on top of your investment paperwork, grab a cup of coffee and tune into our latest Q&A episode.
By the way, if you’re not interested in listening to our off-topic discussion on private school fees, skip from 19:15 to 28:50 (we got a tad distracted!).
Send your questions for future Q&A episodes our way at [email protected]
- Join the Rask community on Facebook and share your story!
- Free Rask Education Courses
- Find unclaimed money – Moneysmart.gov.au
- Keeping track of your super (ATO)
- Thematic Investing in Australia & Your ETF Questions Answered | Rask Australia
- Australian Investor Podcast | Rask Australia
- Hamish Douglass Interview – Magellan | Rask Australia
- Where I’d invest $10,000 for 2021
- Who gets your super when you die? A guide to death benefit nominations
- Best ETFs Australia | 2021 | Get 200+ ASX ETF Reviews
- Investment process: the Core & Satellite approach | Rask Australia
- Life Insurance Through Super: Pros & Cons
- Ep. 38. The 3 BIG expenses: schooling, cars & mortgages | Rask Australia
- How to invest for kids in 2021
- Rask Beginner Shares course (free)
- Uni textbooks, tutors, notes, subject ratings, and more — StudentVIP
- Invest Like the Best Episodes | Colossus
- Ep. 28. How To (Side) Hustle | Rask Australia
- Rask Education Side Hustle Ideas (PDF)
- Interesting Business Pivots & Side Hustles During COVID-19 | Rask Australia
- Side Hustle School: Home page
- Ep. 3. Emergency! (insurance) | Rask Australia
- Life insurance claims comparison tool – Moneysmart.gov.au
- Sharesight Australia: Share Portfolio Tracker
Don't forget to create a Rask account for bonus material. Click here.
The official Sponsor of The Australia Finance Podcast
Rask Australia's Australian Finance Podcast series is proudly supported by ETF Securities. Click the banner below to learn more about the official supporter of our leading podcast series.
Get more episodes
Take Owen’s free finance course: