On this episode:
Back by popular demand, on this episode of The Australian Investors Podcast, Drew Meredith, CFP, a financial adviser from Wattle Partners, and Owen Raszkiewicz, Chief Investment Adviser and analyst for Rask Australia bring you their best and worst ASX reporting season stock stories.
Drew and Owen each pick their best and ‘worst’ ASX stock reports for the month of February 2021.
ASX shares & US stocks profiled in this podcast include:
@6:30 Envirosuite Ltd (ASX: EVS)
@2:45 Seek Limited (ASX: SEK)
@13:30 a2 Milk Company Ltd (ASX: A2M)
@19:30 RPMGlobal Ltd (ASX: RUL)
@24:30 Wesfarmers Ltd (ASX: WES)
@29:30 EML Payments Ltd (ASX: EML)
@33:00 Macquarie Group Ltd (ASX: MQG)
@36:30 Pinterest Inc (NYSE: PINS)
- Join Rask Invest and see what Owen is buying – Click here
- Get in touch with Drew – click here to email Drew
- Take Owen’s investing free valuation course!
- Click here for - Owen's free cloud stocks investment report
- Click here for - Owen's investment research (Rask Invest)
- Contact Owen: If you have any feedback or advice to share with Owen, you can reach him by clicking here.
- New to Rask? Create a free Rask Account
- Rask Media: get the latest ASX news and stories
The information on this website and in our podcasts is general financial advice only. That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. In addition, you should obtain and read the product disclosure statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a financial product. If you don’t know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please read our Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide before using this website.
Disclosure: At the time of publishing, Owen owns EML Payments & Pinterest.